Anatomy of Containerisation
This chart in an excellent communication tool for all those involved in sea freight.
"When there is a logistics challenge, a visual reference is right there...very useful"
It is full of useful information on all aspects from the types of containers,
pallets, vessel fixtures & fittings, spreaders, packing etc.
Surrounding the generic container terminal are the following:
- Details of 44 types of containers
- How containers are positioned on the vessel
- Types of spreaders and their applications
- How different pallets fit into containers
- How different types of cargo is packed
- Types of dunnage and their applications
- Container handling equipment
- How the different modes effect cargo
- Road and rail handling
- Container security
- Container dimensions
- Vessel fittings & fixings
- Container checking
- Container markings
- Vessel loading & unloading
- Common conversion factors
This chart measures approx 900mm x 1400mm
|CHART OPTIONS||PRICE |
|Medium chart as above ||ZAR|
|Medium chart as above |
We can add your logo to personalise your chart.
A production fee of 25% is added to the price of the first chart.
Thereafter price remains as indicated.
O R D E R N O W B Y C L I C K I N G A N Y I M A G E A B O V E
T O T A K E Y O U T O T H E O R D E R F O R M P A G E
Charts are dispatched within 24 hours from receipt of funds.
|Example of branded chart|